- 22:31 Ticket #4783 (Sugar fails to install on Raspberry Pi (ARM6 - PiDora)) reopened by
- @SAMDroid dont close it, just wait for a reply.
- 22:28 Ticket #4783 (Sugar fails to install on Raspberry Pi (ARM6 - PiDora)) closed by
- fixed: This is not a bug in sugar... this is pidora's fault for having 3 …
- 22:17 Ticket #4783 (Sugar fails to install on Raspberry Pi (ARM6 - PiDora)) created by
- Followed the guide provided @ http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fedora & …
- 11:07 Ticket #4420 (Pippy won't load) closed by
- incomplete: What version of Pippy? What version of Sugar? What OS? Does Terminal open?
- 11:02 Ticket #2885 (pippy must have a way to have per lang examples) closed by
- fixed: This was done as of v54
- 05:48 Ticket #4568 (Speak activity: 'Received pronunciation' wording was cut off in the ...) closed by
- obsolete: The layout in the new release doesn't include these labels.
- 02:51 Ticket #3697 (Speak adds ".." after each language choice) closed by
- fixed: I fixed this in the up-coming release. I use ... when the language …
- 12:26 Ticket #2786 (Use sound for events in Chat like joined/left/said your nick) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in v80
- 00:18 Ticket #4666 (output of the program is not fully displayed) closed by
- obsolete: Output is properly displayed in Pippy version 58.
- 00:15 Ticket #4782 (Pippy does not load example if no tabs present) created by
- Steps: 1. Use pippy version 58 2. open pippy. 3. close all tabs. 4. …
- 00:11 Ticket #4441 (Cannot paste text into Pippy) closed by
- obsolete: No longer present in Pippy version 58. Tested with OLPC-AU au1b (see …
- 00:02 Ticket #3914 (Pippy needs GTK3 update) closed by
- fixed: Pippy version 58 and its examples are all ported to GTK3.
- 23:57 Ticket #3492 (Pippy -import pippy produces warnings) closed by
- obsolete: No longer present in Pippy version 58.
- 23:50 Ticket #3712 (Only show quality settings for video) closed by
- fixed: Appears to be fixed.
- 23:47 Ticket #3027 (Problems with two active instances) closed by
- fixed: This appears to be fixed.
- 23:42 Ticket #1848 (Switch to widget based UI) closed by
- obsolete: Record will undergo a UI overhaul later this year.
- 23:42 Ticket #2739 (Pippy should indicate when a modified or completely new Python program ...) closed by
- obsolete: In Pippy version 58, this issue is no longer present. The examples …
- 23:42 Ticket #2042 (os240py - Record-81 playback screen is messed up (where Record-79 ...) closed by
- 23:42 Ticket #2019 (On an XO, Record-78 does not playback video so it can be captured by ...) closed by
- obsolete: No longer an issue on newer XOs, newer Record.
- 23:41 Ticket #963 (Check collab code) closed by
- 23:36 Ticket #3359 (Record: Recording start/stop with gamepad keys) closed by
- 23:31 Ticket #2271 (Pippy autosave destroys your work) closed by
- fixed: Looking at version 58 of Pippy, it uses tabs in a smarter way. If the …
- 23:13 Ticket #4781 (please support upower >= 0.99) created by
- Please support the new release of upower. This changes a number of api …
- 23:13 Ticket #4780 (CPU usage goes up significantly after The Frame UI is accessed) created by
- Steps: 1. Boot Sugar on a stick based on Fedora 20 2. Once booted into …
- 22:55 Ticket #3645 (Port Terminal to GTK+3) closed by
- fixed: Already ported. Bugs should be opened as needed.
- 22:54 Ticket #3382 (Trying to cut text inside Terminal with Shift+Ctrl+x makes Terminal stop) closed by
- fixed: The keywords to copy and paste text in the terminal are Ctrl-Shift-C …
- 22:41 Ticket #3787 (Finance: remove port directory) closed by
- 22:41 Ticket #3786 (Finance: Credits graphic) closed by
- 22:40 Ticket #3785 (Finance: Background color in pie graphic) closed by
- 22:40 Ticket #4713 (Clock doesn't speak when language is not available in espeak) closed by
- notabug: Is logic, no language is available.
- 22:37 Ticket #4678 (Unable to CREATE games in Memorize) closed by
- notabug: To create a game, need use the "Gear" button, to go to the edition …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.