Automate pulling of weekly test builds for SoaS
|Reported by:||mchua||Owned by:||sascha_silbe|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified|
We're currently pulling weekly test builds onto sunjammer, in /srv/www-sugarlabs/download/soas/test, and would like to automate the process.
I'm not entirely sure how to write this cron job, but every Thursday at 11:59:59 GMT, we would like to...
- wget http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/soas-i386-'''FOO'''.iso # Get the latest i386 nightly compose from http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/. There should only be one soas-i386 image. (FOO is whatever the datetime stamp of that image is... for instance, it may be 20060623.16 - store this variable for later use)
- ln -s soas-i386-FOO.iso soas-i386-test-latest.iso # Update the symlink to point to the new image.
- wget http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/CHECKSUM-i386 # The SHA256 checksum for that iso - it will always be at this link
- mv CHECKSUM-i386 soas-i386-FOO.sha # Rename the checksum so it matches the iso
- ln -s soas-i386-FOO.sha soas-i386-test-latest-checksum.sha # Update the symlink to point to the new checksum
In the end, http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/test/ should have a new image-checksum pair under the image's original datetime-stamp-based name, and the symlinks for http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/test/soas-i386-test-latest.iso and http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/test/soas-i386-test-latest-checksum.sha should be updated to point to that newly-downloaded image-checksum pair.
Change History (11)
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by lukasz.jagiello
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 5 Changed 7 years ago by sdz
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened