Ticket #3825 (closed defect: notsugar)
Browse crashes adding a cookie when connecting to an XS the first time
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||erikos|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
- Install OLPC 12.1.0 os20 on a XO-1.5.
- Connect to a XS network and register to the schoolserver while Browse is NOT opened.
- Start Browse for the first time, and click on the "Local Schoolserver" link.
- Browse (version 140) will crash due to a segmentation fault that appears to be related to a strcmp() while adding a cookie.
- Attempting to restart Browse to go back to the XS usually will work.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.