Ticket #3666 (new defect)
Encoding error in Portuguese, French and German, Italian
|Reported by:||humitos||Owned by:||cjb|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
|Cc:||humitos, dirakx, cjl||Distribution/OS:||Unspecified|
Steps to reproduce it:
- Open words activity
- Select Portuguese in the right selector
- Type "nasty"
- The same happens for French in the word "kiwi"
- The same happens for German in the word "hair brush"
- The same happens for Italian in the word "bamboo"
The translated words are shown in the Translation Entry, but they are an incorrect encoding. It should be Unicode.
Show the translated words in the correct encoding.
- jhbuild in Fedora 17
- git version of words-activiy
This ticket is related with: #3571