Ticket #3659 (new defect)
Opened 12 months ago
Wikipedia: bad template expanding when template and article with the same name
|Reported by:||godiard||Owned by:||godiard|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
In the english wikipedia, there are a article "E" and a Template "E".
The template expansion code is confused and insert the "E" article instead of the "E" template. I didn't found other cases, but is possible there are more.
As a workaround, I removed the "E" article from the index and will run the template expansion again over the involved articles, but we need a real fix.