Browse copy image function not linked into Sugar's copy/paste sidebar
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:||manuq|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:|
- Start Browse (Webkit-based).
- Go to a web page/home page with images.
- Right click on an image and choose "Copy image".
- The image will be copied to the X clipboard, and can be pasted into applications like Write; but no notification appears that the image has been copied into Sugar's clipboard, and the available clipboard selections (if any) in the left section of the Sugar frame are not altered.
Text-based selections in Browse seem to use Sugar's copy/paste interface.
Seen in OLPC 12.1.0 os11/Browse-137.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 19 months ago by manuq
- Keywords 12.1.0 added
- Milestone changed from Unspecified by Release Team to 0.96
- Owner changed from erikos to manuq
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.