no feedback when you Start a journal entry that no activity can open
|Reported by:||skierpage||Owned by:||tomeu|
This is a copy of http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8733 , is it OK to duplicate bugs in the two Tracs?
In Sugar 0.82.1 on staging-27 (an 8.2.1 pre-release) on an XO, I inserted a USB flash drive containing a .mp3 file. In the Journal I can hover over the icon and a menu appears with Start; and I can click (>) for more details then click the [>] Start menu item. But these do nothing.
The JournalActivity log contains
WARNING root: No activity can open this object, audio/mpeg.
I think the Journal should show some kind of warning, or better it should disable the Start menu item and replace its hover dropdown with a disabled "Start (no installed activity can open this)".
Change History (15)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 6 years ago by tomeu
- Bug Status changed from Unconfimed to Assigned
- Milestone changed from Unspecified by Release Team to 0.84
- Severity changed from Unspecified to Minor
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 4 years ago by mukul
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by alsroot
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by smparrish
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:13 Changed 17 months ago by dnarvaez
- Bug Status changed from Unconfirmed to New
- Priority changed from Unspecified by Maintainer to Normal