Ticket #3186 (new defect)
Feedback device icon: left-click has no effect
|Reported by:||dfarning||Owned by:||m_anish|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
Description (last modified by sascha_silbe) (diff)
When left-clicking the Feedback device icon in the Frame, nothing happens. Since the Feedback "device" has no primary action, it should pop up the palette on left-click.
clicking should exhibit the same behavior across all icon.
1. Resouces - clicking shows more information
2. Feedback - clicking has no effect.
3. Connection - clicking closes tool tip.
4. Sound - clicking shows more information.
5. battery - clicking has no effect
For user consistence clicking should all result in a similar behavior.
Interestingly right clicking behavies consitantly by show more information.