Ticket #1984 (closed defect: fixed)
multiple problems with Record-76
|Reported by:||mavrothal||Owned by:||alsroot|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
That is on a clean install of os202 on an XO-1.5 C2 with the only additional software, the midori browser and the adobe flash-plugin.
- On high quality recording the clip has always ~1sec of scrambled video in the beginning.
- On playback loses audio/video sync after 10-20 sec depending on video complexity/motion. The video is trailing audio
- On low quality, there is no scrambled frames in the beginning and audio/video sync during playback holds up to ~50sec and then dpors
- In both high and low video recording, the displayed video during recording is very jerky.
- When, in video tab, you delete all the saved clips, the application quits.
The attached log is from a session with high and a low quality video recording and “auto quit” after deleting the video clips.
It shows multiple overflow, dropped buffers and audio syncing problems, demuxing issues etc related to the recording quality, but nothing related to the quitting after erasing the video clips