OLPC-Record Activity – In Record, Recorded audio output is not working as expected
|Reported by:||qazigzag||Owned by:||tomeu|
|Cc:||Distribution/OS:||Other (name your distribution in the description)|
When user replay the recorded audio, the audio duration is very less when compare to the audio recorded time period.
Eg: Set the audio duration as 2 minutes and record it
Replay the recorded audio and verify the duration
Step to recreate the defect:
The OLPC is an Activity Ring or Activity Icons mode.
- Open the Record Activity.
- Click the audio tab.
- Select the timer from drop-down list to Immediate.
- Select the Duration from drop-down list to 2 minutes.
- Click on the record button
- Open the recorded audio file from the bottom tray
- Verify the audio duration
Audio output file did not play 2 minutes time period as expected. It played only 3-5 seconds
If the audio is recorded for 2 minutes then the output file duration should be 2 minutes.
XO1(B5) XO1(OS13) XO1.5
OS build 802b5 OS13 OS116
Machine type XO1 XO1 XO1.5
Firmware Q2E41 Q2E42 Q3A35
Security disable Yes Yes Yes
Sugar version 0.82.1 0.84.14 0.84.14