Ticket #1093 (closed defect: fixed)
"Send to" upload (sender) frame palette can get into a state with no way to dismiss
|Reported by:||garycmartin||Owned by:||garycmartin|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Git as of bugdate|
Testing the "send to" Journal feature (over Gabble) can lead to an upload frame icon palette getting into a state where it can't be cancelled or dismissed. This happens when the friend you are sending to declines your file download. The uploader's upload icon palette now only shows a palette with some (inaccurate) "Transfer to ..." text and no way to dismiss (see attached screen shot).
Ideally the palette should say "Transfer declined by ...", and have a dismiss option.
Steps to reproduce:
1) connect 2 Sugar users to the same Jabber server
2) make sure both can see each other in the Neighbourhood view
3) make each a friend of the other (buddy icon will appear in Group view)
4) on machine A use the Journal "send to --> machine B"
5) on machine B note that you now have a download request in the Frame
6) on machine B, decline the download with the icons palette
7) on machine A note that the upload request icon now has no way of closing