Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#2612 closed defect (fixed)

The same post in the top of sugar planet

Reported by: yaderv Owned by: bernie
Priority: Unspecified by Maintainer Milestone: Unspecified
Component: infrastructure Version: Unspecified
Severity: Unspecified Keywords: planet
Cc: Distribution/OS:
Bug Status: Resolved

Description (last modified by yaderv)

The same post is allways in the top of the planet. I wrote it in september 2010, my feed does not have problem. The name of the post is "Calendario, An activity for sugar developed in Nicaragua".

Change History (6)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by RafaelOrtiz

  • Cc bernie added

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by sascha_silbe

  • Cc bernie removed
  • Component changed from untriaged to infrastructure
  • Distribution/OS Unspecified deleted
  • Owner set to bernie
  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:3 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 10 years ago by bernie

Replying to yaderv:

The same post is allways in the top of the planet. I wrote it in september 2010, my feed does not have problem. The name of the post is "Calendario, An activity for sugar developed in Nicaragua"

The RSS feed from your blog and it claims that the article has just been published:

 <pubDate>Sat, 12 Feb 2011 03:19:06 +0000</pubDate>

See: http://yadervblog.drupalgardens.com/rss.xml

comment:4 follow-up: Changed 10 years ago by yaderv

  • Description modified (diff)

I checked the last link, the post have the date is 06/09/10 and it's the 9 item in the list. I've published other articles in the planet without problems.

comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 10 years ago by bernie

  • Bug Status changed from Unconfirmed to Resolved

Replying to yaderv:

I checked the last link, the post have the date is 06/09/10 and it's the 9 item in the list. I've published other articles in the planet without problems.

Oh, you were right. There was a permission problem in the cache, which I corrected.

Thanks for reporting this!

comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by RafaelOrtiz

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

It seems that it's updating the blogs correctly now fixing.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.