Fototoon 3 does not show controls when speech bubble first selected
|Reported by:||carrott||Owned by:||godiard|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified|
When you select a speech bubble in Fototoon an outline box with a size gadget and an origin moving gadget appear so that you can edit the bubble. However this doesn't happen when you click on the speech bubble, you have to move the bubble or edit the text before the editing controls appear.
- Start a new Fototoon
- Click the add speech bubble button
- Click on the speech bubble
- The bubble editing controls do not appear as expected
- Edit the text by typing something
- The bubble editing controls appear
The speech bubble editing controls should appear as soon as you click on the bubble. This is important because if you want to resize a bubble or move it's origin, you have to edit the bubble text or move the whole before the controls to adjust size and origin appear.
Tested on os373pyg
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by sascha_silbe
- Component changed from untriaged to ActivityTeam
- Owner set to garycmartin