OLPC-Record Activity – Cannot continue the replay, when user tries to drag the time bar.
|Reported by:||qazigzag||Owned by:||alsroot|
|Cc:||Distribution/OS:||Other (name your distribution in the description)|
When user tries to rewind or forward the video by dragging the time bar, it stops the video and goes to end.
Steps to recreate the defect:
- Power on OLPC
- Click on the Record icon on home page.
- Click on Video tab.
- Select the timer from drop-down list to Immediate.
- Select the Duration from drop-down list to 2 minutes.
- Start the recording.
- Wait for the output file to be produced.
- Play the output file.
- Forward or rewind by dragging the time line bar.
When user tries to rewind or forward the video by dragging the time bar, it stopped the video and goes to end.
If the video recorded time is two minutes, when replaying the video it should replay it for 2 minutes. And if the user tries to forward or rewind by dragging the time bar it should point to the exact place and should continue the replay from that point on wards.
OS build: OS119
Machine type: XO1.5
Security disable: Yes
Sugar version: 0.84.14
Activity Version: 66