OLPC- Record Activity – Picture area getting blurred after few seconds in OS13
|Reported by:||anu08||Owned by:||alsroot|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified|
In the Record Activity, at the very first time when user captures a photo it is working as expected. But after few seconds screen get stuck and when user tries to move the cursor screen is getting blurred.
Step to recreate the defect:
- Power on OLPC
- Click on the Record icon on home page.
- Click on the photo tab
- Click on the capture icon.
- Stay for few seconds and check the screen
- Try to move the cursor and verify the screen
Photo area gets stuck after few seconds and becoming very blurred.
Note: Please see the attachment for more details.
User should be able to see the actual image through the camera without any problem.
OS Build: OS13
Machine Type: XO 1.0
Security Disable: Yes
Sugar Version: 0.84
Activity Version: 64
Change History (3)
Changed 6 years ago by anu08
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by sascha_silbe
- Component changed from sugar to Record
- Distribution/OS changed from Other (name your distribution in the description) to OLPC
- Owner changed from tomeu to alsroot
- Priority changed from Normal to Unspecified by Maintainer