Ticket #480 (closed defect: fixed)
Frame icon panel irregularities
|Reported by:||FGrose||Owned by:||tomeu|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||0.84|
|Component:||Sugar on a Stick (SoaS)||Version:||0.84.x|
Observed on Soas-200903041736.iso.
Similar to edge problems in ticket:399.
Steps to reproduce:
- set edge activation delay to ~0.3 s for frame display
- restart, & then move mouse pointer to screen edge at the location of the Home frame icon
- stop and hold mouse motionless at the edge position
- note that the icon edge outline will show and divide the icon from the label (this does not occur when the icon is hovered after a corner activation or after activation from another edge position
- note variations that may result in the attached screenshots
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.