Ticket #399 (reopened defect)
Detached Frame palettes and other issues with edge-activated Frame
|Reported by:||FGrose||Owned by:||tomeu|
Observed on Soas-200902201251 and earlier, both from USB boot and VirtualBox Disc (both with PS/2 mouse).
Steps to reproduce:
- set edge activation delay to about 0.3 s for frame display
- restart, & then slowly move mouse pointer to edge at position of Network or Speakers device icon
- stop and hold mouse pointer motionless at the edge position
- note that the panel appears at the lower left inside corner of the frame (screen shots attached)
- notice on the Speakers icon that the right grey edge is missing
- activate frame by moving pointer to another edge position not at device icon
- move pointer along frame to the Speakers device icon
- notice that the right grey edge of icon portion of panel is missing when the panel is properly placed.
This behaviour was observed both at 1280x1024 and at 1200x900 in a VirtualBox window.
The upper grey edge of the Speakers device icon (when the panel is activated) occasionally is place in a low or dividing position at the frame edge. This may be an artefact of the screen resolution drivers. I'll attach a screen shot when I capture this event.