Ticket #3512 (closed defect: fixed)
'about:blank' is not handled properly, is not finishing the loading
|Reported by:||HoboPrimate||Owned by:||erikos|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||0.96|
|Severity:||Unspecified||Keywords:||12.1.0, patch, olpc-test-passed|
Description (last modified by manuq) (diff)
As consequence, new tab shows small progress bar in the adress, and says "Loading..." at the bottom.
- open a new tab, using the '+' button or Ctrl + t shortcut
- the URL entry should not display a progress bar, the label in the tab should say "Untitled"
If the bug is present, you'll see a small progress bar in the address bar of the new tab. And it will say "Loading..." in the label.
Write 'about:blank' in the URL entry and hit enter, the behaviour expected is the same as above.
Test Case for PDF:
- write in the url entry: " http://dev.laptop.org/~manuq/SimpleGraph.pdf"
- a new tab opens with the PDF
- go to the previous tab, the content should be the same as before