Ticket #3093 (new defect)
Opened 21 months ago
Time Zone reboot warning can be bypassed with a "cancelled" yet accepted change
|Reported by:||greenfeld||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||0.94|
- Boot an XO (any type) with 11.3.0 os4 on it.
- Go to the "Date & Time" control panel in Sugar.
- Set the time zone to any one you prefer, and click on the check-mark button to accept the change.
- A warning that you need to restart Sugar will appear. Choose "Cancel" from this dialog.
- Press the check-mark button on the Date & Time control panel again.
- Restart the computer and run "date" in the Terminal activity. Your change has taken place even though "Cancel" was pressed.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.