Ticket #2687 (closed enhancement: fixed)
positioning shared turtles
|Reported by:||walter||Owned by:||walter|
|Priority:||Unspecified by Maintainer||Milestone:||Unspecified by Release Team|
|Cc:||erikos, godiard, tonyforster||Distribution/OS:||Unspecified|
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon@…> wrote:
Gonzalo and myself did get the current status of sharing in Sugar activities
yesterday. One thing we came across in TA was the following:
- the initial position is the same for both turtles, so you do not really
see when another person joins unless you move your turtle or the other
person is (or you look in the frame)
- when you drag the turtle around the position is not updated on the other
screen only on your screen
- you can drag all the turtles around
Some of the above might be design that is why I flash out some ideas here
first. Here are some thoughts:
- maybe one should be able to only drag the own turtle?
- maybe the new position when you drag your turtle should be transferred?
also seems reasonable
- maybe a turtle that joins has an offset (first x-=100, second y+=100,
third x+=100...) or something like that?
I am not sure this is a good idea, as it will cause all the graphics
to be offset. I guess I need to think about this.
Filling a ticket for this so I can track it.
thanks for testing.